Shabby Blogs

Thursday 30 June 2016

Panda wearing glasses

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. We are having an awful lot of rain and bad weather here at the moment so I hope you are faring better than us.


Today's card is a bit of a mix of stamp and die sets, the panda is from the Mamma Elephant set Pandamonium and is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.


The balloons are from the WPlus9 set called Whole Lotta Happy and I cut them with some offcuts from my scrap box. 


The number 8 is from an MFT Stamps Starlight Number set and the back frame is from Wonky Stitched Elements by Avery Elle.


See what I mean, quite a mixture lol, but that's the beauty of stamping and die-cutting. It doesn't matter who the manufacturer is, if you like something and it works with what you already have then it's definitely worth it.


I did a little bit of background stamping, and stamped a sentiment using stamps from the Mama Elephant Mini Message set. Then I finished it off with a pair of glasses care of a Taylored Expressions die set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!