Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Flying high

Hello again.

Today's card is actually a remake.  I made this for a couple of birthdays a while ago and forgot to photograph it, so this is the third version.  Also Jen threw tea all over one of them so I had to send something else entirely!



I used Simon Says Stamp card kit from May, which was called Showered with Love.



The stamping was done on scraps from my ever growing stash on my desk and added to a piece of blue cardstock.



I used the cloud effect die from the stitched border trio from Mama Elephant and added a sentiment from Party Animals by Lawn Fawn.



Hope you like it and that Jen doesn't try to destroy this one lol ;)

  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!