Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 July 2016

Graphic flowers

Good morning all and Happy Thursday. Hope you are all having a good week. 


Today's card was all about the inks. I used the Hero Arts Graphic Flowers set and stamped the flowers using Memento Dew Drop Inks.


Then I cut them out with their matching dies and added a few leaves.


I used a watercolour paper for the background and quite literally splattered and sprayed watered down inks at it. You never quite know what you're going to get, but I really liked this one and the colours matched perfectly.


I stamped a sentiment using a Clearly Besotted stamp on to Vellum using Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed it with a glitter purple embossing powder.


I cut the background panel down to fit a 7 x 5 card blank and then arranged the flowers and leaves up one side. I cut the sentiment in to a tag shape and then added dazzlers to the flowers, and a few clear gems sprinkled around to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!