Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Monkey business

Good morning all.  This is my last post before we head off on holiday and Jen takes over the blog with the gazillion cards she has in draft! Lol :)

Last weekend Jen's daughter Kayleigh celebrated her 28th birthday.  This is the card I made.


I used a piece of raspberry cardstock as the background and added a die cut made with the stitched border trio set from Mama Elephant.  I was going to cut the cloud effect border for the top but then remembered some small card blanks we have with a decorative edge.  I thought one of these was perfect for the top of the card.


The monkey and balloons are both from Mama Elephants Up and Away stamp and die set.
I used Copic markers to colour them then used the matching dies to cut them out.  The sentiment is also from this set.


A few sparkly diamante dots finish it off nicely.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!