Shabby Blogs

Monday 8 August 2016

Anniversary blooms

Happy Monday folks!  Sorry I'm late this morning, my hand is slowing me down a bit and I haven't made any cards for over a week!!
This is one I made before my operation and uses the Altenew  Peony Bouquet set and their blush dye ink.


The blush ink is in a set of pink shades but here looks more peach coloured.  I paired it with some apricot card stock and a simple sentiment from Clearly Besotted.  This is stamped in the same blush ink.


These colours just shouted wedding or anniversary so that's what I went with.

I added a few clear drops and called it finished.  What do you think?


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!