Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Birthday bunny

Good morning all.  Today I have a little card to share with you that I made for my grand daughter's birthday on Friday.


The little bunny is from the Altenew set Bunny Love and is coloured with Copic markers and cut out by hand.  I thought the original looked a little cross, so I used a fine-liner to add a smile to her mouth and make her eyes bigger.


I used dies from MFT and Mama Elephant for the grass and hillside, and a flower border die from Lawn fawn.  I cut this from white cardstock, coloured with Copics and cut the flowers from the border to make the little flower bed.


The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Happy & Smile set, heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I added a number die cut that I've had kicking around for a while, which I coloured with a Copic marker to match the flower stems.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!