Shabby Blogs

Monday 15 August 2016

Flowery Birthday Wishes

Good morning, I hope you all had a good weekend. My grandsons went home on Saturday afternoon, after a week with us. It's always hard to say goodbye when they've been here, but I know there not too far away and I can see them again in a few weeks.


Anyway, today's card is one I have made for my friend Kaz at work who's birthday is today. I found out recently that her favourite flower is a hydrangea, and I just so happened to have this beautiful Stampendous Hydrangea stamp.


I stamped it with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum Fine Detail Embossing Powder.


Then I water coloured it with SAI Japanese Traditional Colours Watercolour Pens. I used a fine detail Derwent water brush to blend the colours.


I cut the panel out with an MFT shape from a Dienamics Blueprints set and then cut a larger piece of pink embossed card with a stitched rectangle die from the same set.


I used the Simon Says Stamp Happy and Smile stamp set for the sentiment, and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


Hope you and Kaz like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!