Shabby Blogs

Friday 5 August 2016

Happy Birthday Nephew

Good morning, hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping for some craft time to play with the new goodies we have bought recently ;o))


Today's card is one I made for my nephew back in June. I just hadn't got around to blogging it. It's very simple albeit a bit fiddly.


The papers and die used to make the boats are all from a Simon Says Stamp Kit from 2015. It's another one that I hadn't used before so thought it was about time.


I chose two of the double sided papers and cut the boat out 4 times, then arranged the pieces on to a piece of white card. 


I made up the sentiments by using stamps from a Crafters Companion Sentimentals set and a Simon Says Stamp set. I stamped them with black pigment ink and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.


I cut the panel to fit an A6 card blank and then used one of the papers to layer behind it. 


Hope you like it, have a great weekend and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!