Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Kraft Flowers and Turquoise Spots

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good start to your week. I have my grandsons over to stay this week, but unfortunately I'm at work for a few days, but they are being very well looked after by Jude and my daughter while they are here and I do get to spend the evenings with them. :O))


Today's card was again using bits and pieces of die cuts that I already had and making a card with them. The background turquoise card and the turquoise spot card are both cut with Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellements.


The Kraft layer in between is cut using an MFT Stamps Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle and the grass is from MFT Stamps Grassy Edges.


The flowers are a Spellbinders Die D-Lite, and the butterfly is from an old magazine freebie.


I love how you can combine stamps and dies from different companies and make them work together, just by using coordinating or contrasting colours and patterns.


The sentiment is from the WPlus9 Wishing You set and is cut out with an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner die. Then I just added a few enamel accents and tiny pearls to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!