Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 August 2016

Male birthday

Good morning all.  Hope our UK friends have some fun planned for the last bank holiday until Christmas!

Jen is away with her husband so you've got me for a couple of days - you lucky things :)


My card was an attempt at  making a masculine card for our stash.  We don't make many and this one shows why!  It's not my favourite :(


I used the stamps from a Simon Says Stamp kit from last year.  Firstly to emboss a piece of black card with black embossing powder and then the sentiment in white.



The paper is from the pack included with the kit, but to add interest I decided to show both designs and fix the fold back with a brad.


I also inked the edges of the papers with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.  This will be added to the stash but still not my favourite make.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!