Shabby Blogs

Monday 1 August 2016

Tickled pink it's your birthday

Good morning all, and welcome to August. Can you believe it's August already, where is this year going ???I know time speeds up as you get older lol, but really ;o))


We are back into work mode today after a lovely couple of weeks off. Well when I say we, I mean Alan and I. Some of us (Jude) are off for the whole of August! as she's having a bit of an op tomorrow and then will be acting like a dying duck for the next few weeks while we all wait on her hand and foot ;o)) ;o)) Haha, no she's having the first of her Carpal Tunnel surgeries tomorrow so will be out of action for a while. So you may get more of me this month than usual. 


Anyway, enough rambling, today's card was made while I was trying to use up bits and pieces on my desk. The Flamingo's are cut from Heidi Swapp Foil Card which I ran through the minc with Rose Gold Foil. I cut one of them back to front so I could have a pair facing each other. I think this works fine with die-cuts.


The white background is made with a Sue Wilson Entwined Hearts embossing folder and the raspberry card behind was die-cut with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies.


The grass is from the MFT Stamps Grassy Edges die and I wrote the sentiment on the PC and then ran it through the Minc with Hot Pink HS Foil.


Then I just added a few clear dewdrops to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!