Shabby Blogs

Friday 12 August 2016

Wedding wishes

Friday at last!  I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend.

My niece and her family are off to the wedding of their good friends Rob and Sam, and this is the card I made for the happy couple.


The image is one I've used quite a bit for wedding cards.  It is a Tiddly Inks image called You and Me Baby, coloured in greys and silvers with a layer of Wink of Stella in silver.

I used liquid silver shimmer card for the mount and added it to a 15 x 15 cm card blank.



To make it a little more interesting the mount was cut over sized and and angled across the card blank.


The sentiment and the verse inside, are both from a Simon Says Stamp set called Congratulations.  This was part of a card kit from last year.


The sentiment is embossed with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder.

To finish off I added some flat gems.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!