Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Anniversary Wishes

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today is definitely Hump day for me, I have to have a mouth biopsy today to check the diagnosis of oral Lichen Planus. So not my most favourite day ever lol ;0)


Anyway, this sweet little card is one I made for my niece and her husband as they celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary last week. 


I used the two different sized Wonky Elements from Avery Elle for the background and main panel. Then I used the Clearly Besotted Bottoms Up set to stamp the wine glasses.


I stamped them with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder. As they don't have a matching die I just cut them out by hand.


The Anniversary die cut is also a Clearly Besotted set, called Happy Anniversary. I didn't want to use the stamp, so I did two die cuts and stuck them together for dimension, then wrote across the top with a white gel pen.


I stuck these on foam pads to the card panel and then stamped the rest of the sentiment with Memento ink. Then I just added a few gold and white sequins to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you Friday.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!