Shabby Blogs

Friday 9 September 2016

Birthday photo

Friday at last.  I'm looking forward to the weekend.  What about you?


Today I have a male birthday card to share.  This lovely image is from Lily of the Valley and just reminded me of a photograph.


To enhance this idea I made the card to be like an old photo album or scrapbook.  I've got some really old family albums that have black pages and photos held down with little triangle corners, so replicated the idea here.


The corners were cut from a die in one of the MFT Blueprint sets, but I can't remember which number ;)  The sentiment is white embossed using the Clearly Besotted Happy Birthday set.


I like how this turned out.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!