Shabby Blogs

Thursday 8 September 2016

Over the hill

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made combining older and new to us, stamp sets from Clearly Besotted.


We have had the Feeling Sheepish set for a while and I still love those cuties lol. But when we got the Laugh Out Loud set a couple of weeks ago, I knew this sentiment would work perfectly with those sheep.


I stamped the images with Memento ink, coloured them with Copics and then cut them out with their matching dies.


I used a stitched landscape border from the Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio set and then sat the sheep on top.


I stamped the balloons from the Laugh Out Loud set using Memento Dew Drop inks and then cut those with the dies too.


Then I stamped in the balloon strings and the sentiment, and added a Happy Birthday to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!