Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 September 2016

Sunshine

Hello again.  The weather may not be brilliant but at least my card is sunny :)


I wanted a small but bright card for my granddaughters to send to their uncle next week.  This is just 4 x 4 and fits the bill nicely.


I used a stamp from Simon Says Stamp for the sun and coloured it with Copic markers.  The sentiment is by My Favorite Things.  Both were stamped in black and clear heat embossed.


I cut a mask for the sun and inked over with Caribbean Blue and Persian Sky from Altenew.

I added a bright yellow matt to a navy blue card base to tie it all together.


The finishing touch was a few yellow enamel dots.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!