Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Batch makes

Today I am sharing a batch of cards I made using some of the small stamps in one of my Simon Says Stamp kits.


I haven't used this set very much but thought I'd use them for a few birthday cards to add to my stash.

Some of the image is random stamped but for the main flower placement I used the MISTI.  This really makes replicating designs so easy.


Once I had filled the bottom half of my card front I added a simple sentiment and then filled in around it.


As I had used lots of different colours of ink I could add them to different coloured card blanks. Although it took a while to set up once I got going it all came together quite easily.

Hope you like them.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!