Shabby Blogs

Monday 3 October 2016

Birthday Bear

Happy Monday everyone.   Can you believe it is October?!

My card today is a cute window card using the cuddly critters from Simon Says Stamp.


I used some small stamps from random sets to create a background, then cut a circle from the centre.


I lined the piece up on my card base and lightly drew a line in pencil to show where the opening would fall.  I then used a birthday sentiment to stamp inside this line.  Once the word was in the correct position I erased the pencil line. 


I used a piece of cardstock which matched my card base to cut the happy sentiment four times, then layered these together to make a dimensional embellishment.

I then coloured one of the cuddly critters and added him to the inside of the circle.


The panel was raised on foam tape and added to the card base.  As I was placing everything I managed to get a black smudge on the front, so I cut a balloon to cover it!

Hope you like my card.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!