Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Blue Dahlia Blossoms

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. 


Today's card is one I made for a friend at work, using the Altenew Dahlia Blossoms stamp and die set.


I started by randomly stamping one of the dahlia layers, using Altenew Arctic ink, which is a very pale blue/grey ink, on to a panel of white card.


Then I used the larger of the flowers and the buds and stamped them using the Arctic, Caribbean Sky, Persian Blue and Sapphire Altenew inks.



Then I stamped the leaves using, Olive Grove and Pistachio Memento Dew Drop inks.


I cut them all out with their matching dies and arranged them on the stamped panel. Then I heat embossed a sentiment from the Altenew Sentiments and Quotes set on to a strip of vellum, and cut this into a banner.


Then I finished it off with a few clear droplets.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!