Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 October 2016

Embossed anniversary card

Good morning all, I hope you have had a really good weekend. We have been having a bit of a clear out of the loft, so nothing very exciting lol. But we did get out for a nice walk with the dogs yesterday morning. 


Anyway, today's card was a very simple make. I cut a piece of white card down to fit a 6 x 6 card base, and then used a Crafter's Companion Embossalicious embossing folder to give a lovely deep embossed design around the edge.


I then used some See Dee's alphabet stamps to stamp the initials, and a Sentimentals stamp for the sentiment.


I stamped them with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with Ranger Liquid Platinum Fine Detail embossing powder.


I didn't want a lot else on the card, so I highlighted a couple of areas with tiny crystal gems, 


and then finished it off with a few white daisies, with crystal centres.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!