Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Hello Baby

Good morning folks, I hope you are all well. The hubby, Jude and I have a few days off work this week, to sort out the loft etc. I am hoping that we can finally get the rest cleared and taken to the charity shops or the rubbish tip. It does feel good to be getting rid of some of the years of collected rubbish, but I am hoping to for a bit of rest and craft time too, but we'll see lol.


Anyway, today's card is one I made for a friend of my son and daughter-in-law's who had a little baby boy last week.


I used the Deer to Me stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted. I stamped and masked to make my little scene, and then coloured it with Copic Markers.


Then I cut the scene out with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square die and matted it with a piece of dark blue card.


The patterned paper is from a Studio Calico 6x6 pad, and I used a 6 x 6 card base to layer it all on. 


Then I used the Lawn Fawn Owen's ABC's to stamp and die cut the baby's name and date of birth.


I used Memento Dew Drop Nautical Blue ink to match the card and cut them out with their matching dies. Then I just added a little bit of clear Wink of Stella to the clouds to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!