Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 October 2016

Sending - Anniversary Balloons

Good morning all, Thursday at last, that means it's nearly Friyay :o)), these weekends sure do take some time to come around lol.


Anyway, today's card was made for my niece and her husband when they celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary last month.


I used 3 different sized heart punches and a selection of papers from the Docrafts, Papermania Basics collection, to make the balloons.


I made sure I punched lots as I wanted to double them up so I could use craft wire to hold them up. 


I laid each one down, then glued a piece of craft wire on the back and then added another balloon in a different pattern on the back. Then I tied them all together with a small piece of wire. 


I used the MFT Stamps, Happy Everything die for the main word. I cut it from one of the papers, stuck on to a piece of card to give it some rigidity and then cut a Stitched Banner Die to sit it on.


I used the Avery Elle, Wonky Ellements for the background and a small anniversary stamp from Simon Says Stamp to finish it off.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!