Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 October 2016

To a Deer Friend

Good morning and happy Friday, yay. Are you looking forward to the weekend as much as I am? It seems to have been a really long week for some reason lol.


Anyway, I finally got around to start making my Christmas cards, and this is the first one. I am loving the new sets from Lawn Fawn, this one is called Cheery Christmas.


I started by stamping and diecutting all of the images, and then coloured them all with Copic Markers.


Then I found a Christmas paper from the stash that was multi-coloured, and cut it down to fit an A2 card. I cut a slightly larger stitched mat from white card and then used a navy blue card blank.


I arranged all of the images and stuck them on using foam tape, then I added a puffy star, and a couple of other stickers to the tree, then highlighted the others with Glossy Accents.


Then to finish it off, I stamped a sentiment from the same set, on to plain white card and then stuck it on to the background.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!