Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Autumnal Wreath

Hello friends and thank you for visiting us today.

My last card for this month is this autumnal looking wreath made with the Simon Says Stamp Nuts About You card kit from October.


I do love a nicely done wreath and I loved putting all the little stamps to use on this one.


I used several different Memento inks - Morocco, Potter's Clay, Rhubarb Stalk, Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy and Cantaloupe.


To add a little more interest I gold embossed one of the stamps and the sentiment. 


I'm really pleased with the effect of this one.  Hope you like it too.


TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!