Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Football Crazy

Good morning folks and happy hump day! I hope you are all having a good week. Tomorrow is my youngest grandson’s 8th birthday so today’s card is one that I made for him from his mamma (my mum).

 

I used a Marianne Designs embossing folder with a hexagon shape for the background. Then I used it’s matching die to cut some black hexagons and stuck them on in a pattern to make it look like a football.


I did the same for the football and cut it out with a circle die, and then drew in the black lines between the hexagons with a black fine liner.


The grass is cut with an MFT Grassy Edges die, in a few different shades of green card. 


Then I cut the sentiment using a Clearly Besotted die set in green and black card. I slightly offset the black behind the green to give it a bit of shadow and depth.


Then I added a simple diecut 8 to the football and layered in onto a green card base with a black stitched mat.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!