Shabby Blogs

Friday 25 November 2016

Football fanatic

Hurrah for Fridays!  Unfortunately I have to go back to work next week as my hand has healed enough, but I have had some good crafting time while I've been off :)


Next week my youngest nephew, Bailey, will be eight years old.  As he, his Mum and big brother don't live locally, we don't see them as often as we would like, but they are all coming over this weekend.


While he is here we will hold a little celebration for him with cake and candles!


As he loves his football, I thought this Lili of the Valley image was perfect for his card.  
The original is grey and white but I've coloured over with blue to match his team colours.  He's a Toffee!! (That's an Everton fan to the uninitiated - lol)


I repeat stamped the background with a Studio Calico stamp before adding the figure with some foam squares.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!