Shabby Blogs

Monday 28 November 2016

Poinsettias All Around

Good morning, hope you are all well and had a great weekend. I have had my grandsons over for a quick visit, as it's the youngest's birthday on Thursday. It was so lovely to see them, and for them to spend some time with their cousins. 


Anyway, on to today's cards. I have three for you today as they are all using the same diecuts, just done slightly differently.


The poinsettia is a Memory Box stamp and die set, that we have had for a couple of years. For this card I heat embossed it with Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold Embossing Powder.


For this card I stamped it straight on to a red shimmer cardstock and then layered it with a red sparkle cardstock. I love the red and gold combo, and the tiny yellow brads in the centre.


The Embossing folder is the same on these two cards. It's a Crafter's Companion, split snowflake and snow folder with a plain strip in the middle, which is perfect for adding tape or ribbon. 


For this final card, I stamped the poinsettia onto plain white card and then coloured two layers with green and red Wink of Stella pens. Then I layered them onto a red glitter layer, and added tiny homemade enamel dots to the centre with Nuvo Crystal Drops.


For all the cards I used a Merry Christmas die from a Frozen Forest set and the fern leaves are a Britannia die.

       

Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!