Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Recap and new goodies

Apologies for the lack of new content today, due to the fact I haven't had chance to get in my craft room :(

Jen and I went to the Ross Papercraft Show at the weekend and bought loads of lovely goodies but not used any of them yet!!  This is some of our haul.
We also bought about 15 packs of coloured card to make some more matts and card bases.

As I don't have a new card to share I thought I'd show you again all the batch cards I've made recently :)

   

 

I just about have enough for all the general cards I need to send.  It is now time to start concentrating on the individual ones!  I won't be able to share most of those as I don't want the recipients to see them before they are sent lol.

I'll have to find something I can post, but I may need to get creative (if I get a chance haha)

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!