Shabby Blogs

Monday 7 November 2016

Sledging Squirrel

Good morning, I hope you have all had a great weekend. We have had the usual, shopping, cleaning, sorting, type of weekend. But I did manage to fit in a little crafty time :o))


This is one of the cards I made with the Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas Set. I love these little characters, especially the squirrels, which are my current fave. I stamped and die cut all the images and then coloured them with Copic Markers.


For this scene I used the ladders in the set and had one of the squirrels using them as a sledge lol. The hillside is cut with the Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio set.


For the background, I stamped all over it with the snowy backdrop stamp and Versamark ink, then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I added a sentiment and a few drops of Glossy Accents and it was all done.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!