Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 16 November 2016

White Heat Embossed Christmas

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. I'm off work this week, how come it always seems much busier, and I'm more tired than if I was at work!!!


Anyway, today's card is a little bit different for me, no die cutting and no colouring, lol. 



I wanted the sentiment to really stand out, so I decided to use a tan background and white embossing powder.


The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Handwritten Holiday sentiment, and the tree is from a magazine free gift set.


I stamped them both with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with Cosmic Shimmer True White Fine Detail Embossing Powder.


Then I just added a few Matt gold and bronze sequins and a white card base to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!