Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Winter Wonderland

Good morning all, I hope you are well and having a good week. I am back at work this week  ðŸ˜ž, so not much crafty time for me, but hopefully I will get to play at the weekend 😊.


Today's card is using the cute Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together set for the little deer, and the Cheery Christmas set for the tree.


They are stamped with Memento inks and the deer is coloured with Copic markers. For the background I used a Spellbinders Bauble die to cut a shape in a piece of shimmer card. Then I ran that piece through a snowflake embossing folder.


I used Marianne Design Dies to cut the little houses and trees, and teamed them with the Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio for the snowy banking.


I arranged it all on a dark blue card blank and added a piece of pale blue dotty paper to the background.


Then I added the Lawn Fawn sentiment, which I cut in to two pieces, a few snowflakes and a scalloped border to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!