Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 December 2016

And they're off.....

I can't quite believe that after almost 2 years in the planning, a lot of hard work and an awful lot of saving. My son and daughter in law are heading off around the world today, they are going to be away for about a year ! 


We all got together last night and celebrated with a lovely meal at a local pub/restaurant, and just spent some time together which was lovely.


They will be blogging about their adventures at a new website that Dan has set up, and it enables me to picture exactly where they are going and what countries are coming up next. I think they are going to approximately 16 different countries, starting in Hong Kong for the New Year. If you would like to have a look at what they are up to, you can follow them here at: passportandpants. They will be adding more countries as they go along.


Saying goodbye this morning hasn't been easy, and I must admit I am going to miss them both soooooo much. But I know they will have the experience of a lifetime, and we will talk and text, and skype whenever possible, so that I can keep up to date with their antics lol. 

Hope you are all having a good week. take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!