Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Deer in the snow

Hello all.  Are you ready for Christmas yet?


I’m just about sorted and have finally finished my cards.


These two turned out just as I envisaged.  I saw a card very similar on Pinterest and decided to try it.


This lovely little deer comes from a Clearly Besotted set called Deer to Me.  The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set called Cheery Christmas.


I white embossed a piece of dark blue card stock for the background then added trees and a snow bank.  I placed this behind the circle aperture cut in some white card.

I stamped the sentiment underneath and placed the little deer above.


I think it is a really sweet little card.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!