Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 December 2016

Icy Blue

Good morning all, I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.


Today's card is something a little different for me. It's quite dainty and delicate looking, two things of which I am neither lol ...😉


I used the Marianne, trees and houses border dies, together with the Avery Elle Stitched Border Trio, to make a little snowy scene.


I then used a Zig Zag Stitched Circle to cut out pale blue card, and used a Tonic Studios tiny snowflake punch in the background.


I layered all of this onto a Spellbinders Lacey Circle die, cut in white card and then popped them all on to a pale blue Stitched Rectangle mat on a white card base.


Then I used another small Tonic punch to punch the tiny penguin in the front. I finished it off with a Molly Moo Stamps sentiment on a Stitched Banner die cut, and a few snow droplets.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!