Shabby Blogs

Thursday 1 December 2016

Jolly Snowman

Hello December, my old friend!!  Although it is usually manic with the run-up to Christmas I do love December.  Everybody tends to be a little nicer to each other - though I think that's often fuelled by the alcohol from the many Christmas parties! ;)


My card today is made using the Be Jolly set from Avery Elle.  This is such a cute and cheerful little snowman.

My card was heavily influenced by this one over at Split Coast Stampers.


I coloured the snowman with Zig Clean Colour markers then added Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen over the top.  Unfortunately my camera doesn't capture the sparkle very well, but I assure you it's there.


I created a simple background using a couple of stitched circles, some coloured card and a piece of craft card.  The sentiment was embossed in Cosmic Shimmer TrueWhite embossing powder.


I finished up by adding a snowfall backdrop using a white Signo pigment ink pen.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!