Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 27 December 2016

MFT Elves

Good morning all and Merry Christmas. I hope you have all had a lovely holiday, however you spend it.

Ours has been spent with family, and has been thoroughly enjoyed. We have spent too much, eaten too much, and some have definitely drank too much lol, but we have been together and happy, which to me is all that matters.


Today's card is one of a set that I made for the younger members of the family. They were all made using the same stamp and die sets, but all different. This one went to my great niece, I hope you like it too.


The cover up behind the elf is an MFT one, cut three times using different coloured card and paper and then pieced back together on a double sided adhesive sheet.


I used the MFT Santa's Elves stamp and die sets for the characters and coloured them all in with Copic Markers, Wink of Stella pens and a white gel pen.



Then I added a simple die-cut sentiment and some festive Candy to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and have a very good week.

See you soon, take care.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!