Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Air mail

Good morning.  Hope you are having a good week.  
I'm finding it hard to believe it is the end of January already!


My card today was made using the Avery Elle set called Fly By.  I thought it would make a perfect masculine card for a work colleague.


I started by very lightly inking through a cloud stencil for the background.  I used Arctic from the Altenew Glacier Caves ink set.


The plane was coloured with Copic markers and cut with the matching die.  I added small foam squares to give dimension on the front of the card, and did the same with the clouds.


I added the sentiment as a banner behind the plane.  I wanted the black and white striped paper but couldn't find any in the stash.  I made this piece with a permanent marker and a ruler.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!