Shabby Blogs

Friday 27 January 2017

Blueprints #15

Happy Friday friends.  Can you believe it is February next week?


Today I have a masculine card to share with you.  I made this using the MFT Blueprints set #15.


These sets are great for making quick and simple cards.  I used several of the dies from the set  and just layered them together.  You can use as many or as few as you like.  I used five :)


I love blue and brown for male cards so chose a patterned paper from the stash and matched my card stock to it.


The sentiment is from a Simon Says stamp set.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!