Shabby Blogs

Monday 30 January 2017

Congratulations Die

Good morning folks, hope you have had a lovely weekend. I was out car hunting on Saturday and fell in love with a car, which will hopefully soon be mine 😊 lol. Then we had a last minute visit from our grandsons on Sunday for a few hours, which was brilliant. So all in all a very good weekend.


Anyway, today's cards are made using a new Pretty Quick die, from Craftstash UK. This one is simply called Congratulations.


I picked a blue shimmer card and a soft gold card to cut the die twice with. Then I used double sided adhesive sheet on the back of the blue die cut, and was able to piece in all of the cut out bits from the gold die cut.


I used a 6 x 6 square plain card base, and did mats in gold and white card, then added the finished piece on top.


For the second card, I used the same die cut pieces. But this time I didn't fill in all of the cut outs.


I just used a wet glue to piece in the blue stars after I had stuck the gold die cut onto a piece of white card.


Then all I had to do was add a blue mat, and put it on a square card base.


They are both very simple cards, but look a little different just because of the amount of white space left on the second one. These will be great for male birthdays, they can also be made in any colour combination, and other sentiments added for anniversaries etc.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!