Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Fairytale castle

Hi all, Jude here.  Hope you're having a good week.


Today's card features the Critters Ever After stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.  I've had this set for a while and not used it so thought it was about time.

I started by making a watercolour background using Zig markers, a water spray and a piece of acetate.  I love how this turned out.


I wanted this to look like a fairy tale castle in the clouds complete with a yellow brick road.  For this I passed a piece of yellow paper through the Big Shot in a brick patterned embossing folder.


I stamped and Copic coloured the unicorn and castle from the set, plus a rainbow and clouds from other stash items.  It doesn't show well in photos but I've added shimmer pen to the clouds and the castle windows.


I added a sentiment from the set and fixed my design to a 4.25 x 5.5in pink card blank.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!