Shabby Blogs

Friday 6 January 2017

Gnome place like home

Good morning, I hope you have all had a good week. I am looking forward to a bit of a rest this weekend, after the hustle and bustle of the last few weeks, and hopefully I may get to spend a bit of time in the craft room too 😊.



Today's card was one I made some time ago for a friend who moved into a new home, but I never got around to sharing it.



I used the Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp and die set, and coloured them all with Copic Markers.


I did some very pale inking to the background using Distress Inks and cut the hillside with one of the Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio dies.


I cut the grass with an MFT Grassy Edges die from a sticky cardstock and then layered it all on to an A5 card blank.


Then I used Gold Embossing Powder on the Sun from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine set, and stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!