Shabby Blogs

Friday 20 January 2017

Love you to the moon and back

Good morning folks, I hope you have had a good week. Are you looking forward to a crafty weekend? I know I am lol. 


Today's card is another that I made last year but never got blogged. I used the Mama Elephant, Up and Away stamp and die set, along with the Altenew, To the Moon set.


First of all I stamped the moon using Altenew and Memento inks, then I cut a circle mask and used Distress Inks to blend a dark background, around the moon.


I picked one of the sentiments from the Altenew set and stamped it with Versamark ink, and heat embossed it with Liquid Platinum fine detail Embossing Powder. 


Then I added drops of silver shimmer and white paint to the background to give a spacey/shimmery feel.


I stamped the bunny and balloons using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then coloured them with Copic Markers and cut them out with their matching dies.


Then after stamping in the balloon strings first, I added the images to the card front, backed it all with black card and added it to a white card base.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!