Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 25 January 2017

New house

Hello again.  Hope you are having a good week.


My card today is a very simple new home card for a work colleague.


I pieced this together by using a stitched square die and a heart die.


I cut the house from patterned paper then took out the heart.  I cut again from brown card and cut diagonally through the square to make a roof.  From the excess I cut the small chimney.


I then recut the heart from red card and added it all to a 3" x 5" card blank.

I finished it off with a simple sentiment.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!