Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Dahlia Blossoms

Hello and welcome back.

Today's card uses one of my favourite techniques for creating a background.


I used Altenew's Dahlia Blossoms which is a multi-layer stamp set.  For this card I used layer 2 of the small flower and randomly stamped all over my card stock using Altenew Lagoon ink.


I then used all the layers of the larger flower and leaves to create my focal point, which I added with some foam tape for dimension.


I used a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp set called Happy and Smile.  The finishing touch came from some Nuvo drops in Silver Moondust. 


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!