Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Eye think you're neat

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Can you believe we are now in February???? 😲


Today's card was made for my eldest grandson who turned 11 last week. This one was from his uncle, so I kept it very simple.


I used the Monster Mash stamp set from Lawn Fawn, and stamped them with Jet Black Archival ink on to watercolour card.


Then I watercoloured them with Zig Clean Colour pens, and used a Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Circle Die to frame around the edge.


Then I popped them onto a blue background and a grey card base, and finished it off with one of the sentiments from the stamp set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you Friday.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!