Shabby Blogs

Friday 3 February 2017

My kind of Peep

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week, and are looking forward to a crafty weekend. I reeeeaaally need to get in my craft room this weekend, and get caught up on some projects.


This card was one I made to say bye and thank you to the lovely folks from my old team. I really didn't want to have to take this in as it meant the end of my time there. But I had to do it, so I thought I may as well make it a fun card. 


I'm not great at goodbyes, so I made it more of a thank you card, for all the support and friendship that I received there over the last couple of years. So I used the Simon Says Stamp, My Kind of Peep, stamp and die set.


I stamped them with Jet Black, Paradise Teal and Bright Tangelo Archival inks, and then added bow ties to a few. I cut them all out with the matching dies and then used the Simon Says Stamp, Seeing Stars set, to stamp a background.


I stamped randomly on a white panel that I had trimmed to fit a 7 x 5 card blank. I used the same colours of ink and added the odd touch of yellow, courtesy of an SSS Hybrid ink called Goldenlocks.


I had to include the goodbye somewhere, so on the inside I added a verse from the Sound of Music song, So Long, Farewell. It had to be done as I knew it would start my old team manager off singing lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!