Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Ranunculus #1

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you are having a good week.

Today's card uses the Wplus9 stamp Beautiful Bouquets - Ranunculus.  I've actually used the same stamp to make three different designs which I will share over the coming week.



I started by stamping in Versamark on watercolour card and heat embossing in white.  This does make it difficult to see the design  but with time and care you can get some lovely effects.



For this card I used Zig Clean Colour pens and a water-brush.  I applied a small amount of the pen to the image and used the water-brush to create the shading.



Once I had finished I coloured a light wash over the background and sprayed it with Sheer Shimmer Mist in Sparkle.



Once dry, I attached the piece to a 4.25 x 5.5 top folding pink note card and added a sentiment cut from two matching shades of card.  I offset the top layer to create a shadow effect then went over with my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.



Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!