Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 February 2017

Sunshine and daisies

Happy Monday peeps.  Hope you had a lovely weekend.

My card today was made using the Altenew set called Spring Daisy.  I always think of sunshine with daisies so the card had to be nice and sunny.
 

  I have used the Altenew Warm Sunshine and Caramel Truffle die inks for this card.  
I used just the highlight and centre layers of the set which creates a lovely background.


I then stamped one flower and die cut it for the feature element.
 

I stamped a piece of vellum and heat set my sentiment with brass embossing powder then added it to a fish tail banner.


I added my panel to a yellow 4.25 x 5.5 note card and called it done.  I did consider adding some Wink of Stella but decided it wasn't needed.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

1 comment:

  1. Judy this is a wonderful creation, love all the details.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!