Shabby Blogs

Thursday 23 February 2017

Tea Cup Roses

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago when I was just having a play. I really do love making cards when they aren't for anything in particular. 


I used the Clearly Besotted English Rose stamp and Die set, and stamped them with the Altenew, Red Cosmos inks. Then I added a layer of Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen over the top.


The Leaves are from the same set and stamped with Altenew Green Fields inks.


The little cup was die cut using a Simon Says Stamp die, I used black satin card and then added a small piece of blue vellum behind the cut out centre.


The background was made using the MFT Confetti Background stamp, with Versamark ink, and then heat embossing with Cosmic Shimmer, Silver Shine, fine detail embossing powder. Then I finished the card with a Clearly Besotted sentiment die cut using a pale gold card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!