Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Wedding flowers

Hello friends.  It's the last day of February and  I'm back with another wedding card.


This uses one of my favourite stamps Peony Bouquet from Altenew.  I used a new set of inks too.  These are Altenew's Rock Collection.


I stamped the three layers in the lightest three inks in the set then used two of the darkest for the leaves.

I also added a layer of Spectrum Noir Shimmer pen to the blossoms.


The sentiments are from a Simon Says Stamp card kit and the set is called Congratulations.  It contains some lovely wedding and engagement sentiments.

I stamped these with Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Shine from Cosmic Shimmer.


I like the simplicity of this card and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!